Saturday, May 14, 2011

天天天晴

have been watching it for past few days.
omg it is so addictive...
but felt quite sad at that part where the main character quarrel..
lol..

在这个时代,没有人能遵守一生一世的承诺..
this is like so true..
hahhaha..
felt really sad when i saw that part...no doubt it's so true
not just love, friendship is the same too..

hhaha..
when i was young , i believe in forever.
i really believe there is such beautiful tales in the world.
and now , i wish to believe but i dont anymore.
the world changed.
the people changed.
cant imagine how is it gonna be after 10 years .. 20 years..
there is no more love but selfish..
awhh, thats so sad to say it out but thats so true.




lol.......
urgh, semester is on monday..gosh this is killing me!!!
regret for not revising my homeworks.
urgh
bio is still okay for me since bio is my consider ok subject..
math is half gone,,
gosh , statistics really kills me man
chem even worse..
its just makin me feel more brainless.






ahhhhhh,,, and sem exam will be my forecast result.
this is even worse.
gosh gosh gosh gosh gosh.
help me someone?
urgh.
how i wish i was in secondary,,
atleast there is amelia , or wen lee or wai yien or tching or voon yee or wai yi or elaine or sok kuan or anthony ...
just for me to ask them wadever i don understand?
finally realise i grew up.
living a life tat says ' u are on your own , miss silly'
gosh,,,!!!!!!!!!!1
i m a super dependent human.
i need someone!!!
please don treat me like that.,..
hahahahha
and i seriously must pass this time
its a deal with my dearest mum.owh
no pass means no more st john..
ohh emm gee..
thats like , taking oxygen away from me..
how can she???
but she is my mum anyway..
stil haf to do it..
just pray that the paper is gonna be alrite for me?
hahhahhaha.
hope so..
or just pray that she will say..its ok if u faill..nvm u still can go for st john activity..
i think she realise how obsess m i with st john cus she had been askin me.
did u pay attention in class or u are just thinkin of ur st john stuff again?
LoL.
she reads my mind.
hahahahahahaha.


heeeh..its me..awhhh*shy* LoL..swt, it has been ages since i put my photo on my lovely diary..so just bare with it..

i used to be a super ss person that i put all my ss pics on my dearest blog.. but once, i dont dare anymore because i think sometimes i just dont know where i standd..
but now .
I DONT CARE!
i wana do things that i wana do..
its for me to look back next time and atleast say ,'woah, i even took a pic like that'
i wana haf memories like that! heeeeh..
so i hereby officially announce , the lively and crazy me has returned *drum rolls*
thank you.=P

and next i present a lil uglay art piece from me.=)



jeng jeng..heheheheheheh....just some random thing.hahahahahahahahahahahahah





i really miss myself alot..
the one who laugh like insane .
who cares i got 'yi tai' or not.
who cares whether i m gonna haf a boyfriend just because i m a super tom-boy.
I WANNA BE ME , MYSELF AND I.
=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home