Monday, May 9, 2011

unpleasant day

wad de!!!!!!
urgh...
i wana drive i wana drive i wana drive!!!
how i wish i can super loudly shout this out
grhhhhhh..
i hate to look at ur face when i tell u i haf to attend any sat activities cus u will be like, urgh, u know how tired it is?
LET ME DRIVE MYSELF THEN!
i freakin dun understand.
why at the first place u wana let me get my damn p?
for fun?
i can tell u it is super not funnay..

why do u wana complain how jam it is..i told u rite?
its either i drive myself or just take d bus!
not like i m a dum that don even know how to take a bus?
dont u know how annoyin is ur 'comments' about how jam it is on the road
oh please.



stop stickin d stupid p on d windscreen then. it just kills me more.
just peel it off n stick it in a sticker book!
it will definitely look better there than on tat dum windscreen!
urgh.

if u really dowan to 'teach' me how to drive.
just let me be then.
wads ur point of makin me hangin half way
and then let me listen all those. that i hated most.
no offence but i hate it when i need to rely on someone
I CAN DO IT ON MY OWN!
thats wad i know.
u seriously don haf to drive me if u really dont want to!











what i seriously need know is a great darn shoutout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home