Sunday, May 8, 2011

nothing but angry. and disappointed.

oh my gosh...
why things just get hay wireed!!!!!!!!!!!
do u know how sad is it to see that post?
ahhhhhhh
why can things just turn into this way?

few months ago...
we were besties.
we laughed.
we shared everything.
we haf the same thoughts.
we promise to make everything better.
but why today , just because u wana stay at a place that for me, i think its unnecessary?
i dont know to trust u anymore.
you talk to me like u still care.
you still speak like we are still besties.
but what u are doin now is not like what we wanted to do,i thought?
i feel bad when u still smile at me.
i have no idea what reaction i should gif u.
oh pls,
this is worse than u tell me u hate me in my face.
maybe is not your fault.
maybe u did not change
maybe is me who changed.
stop blaming that 'event'
its not because of that that i get further from u .
maybe we have diff visions.
maybe we work differently to get what we want.
at the end of the day u are still my friend.
just that , we aim for different things.
haah.


人各有志, 如果那是你要的,我祝福你.
i cant never deny that i still miss u , as a friend that fight for the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home