Friday, October 15, 2010

random

was really mad yesterday.thx to someone who ffk me.
like , i really hate that.

anyway , i had finished jps's trials.
gosh my results are tirrible.
like , sobs.really bad
it's another sign for me to really start studyin for spm?
not like i do not want to but i really find no way those words can go into my brain.
what m i suppose to do huh?

LoL.
miserable still stays in my heart .
like wth , i have no idea what caused this but yeah.
friends . exams . and everything.
i started to afraid i will lose all of my friends.
those really true friends that really gave out their hearts.
those who really be there when i need help.
like , we dont have to talk alot bt we just understand each other.
how m i gonna take it if we're gonna be apart.
like , there will be a new life n blah.

and i started to lost.
whats life?
someone sys its great.
someone says its hell
and i dont know how m i suppose to look at the world.
someone told me to trust only yourself.
someone said everyone on earth is selfish.
someone just revealed how evil is the truth.
what m i suppose to believe,
i used to.
really used to be a girl.
that thinks life is great.
i will enjoy every moment of my life.regardless.
every memories in my life . its precious.
but why does the truth just prove me wrong
why does everyone changed when it comes to reality,.
i thought people always say no matter what , its friendship , love , brotherhood , family and so on.
thats so not true.haha
started to realise whats life and yet hope what i understand now its not what normally people call life.
haha.
my world sounds so dark now.=D




when is the super duper hyper me comin back i wonder..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home