Tuesday, December 29, 2009

dentist.=D

heeeeeeeeeh.went to the dentist ytd.
cos a week ago my wisdom tooth popped out and my gum got infection.
so doc gave me some antibiotic .
and the worse thing is its actually super painful.
and i m @ camp.
yeah.......untra pain lol.
still, dont want to tell wai yi or anybody else.
heeeeeeeeeeeh.
anyway doc says it was way better already,.
duh.i can open and close my mouth freely now. without any pain

guess what.
i was sort of trembling while waiting to meet the dentist lol.
cos the other reason i go.is scaling.
urgh,.brenda has dirty teeth.
ignore that one.
the main point is.scaling needs those 'machines'.
which is a kind of phobia for me.
when i was 2 or 3 .
thanks to the nanny i felt from the baby chair .
and my dear front teeth dropped.
and it cant grow normally since that fall.
so went to dentist and dear dentist says.
i need a operation.
wtf.i m only 3.an operation??hahaha.
it was horible , believe me.
the worst thing ever happen.
so.take care of your children in the future people.!!!!!
dont let nanny feed them.
because of the stupid nanny that dont let me eat my food.
i lost my 2 front teeth and a horrible experience.><
thats sad.
but for me........
its nice.
atleast.
my friends will say .'i dont remember what happen when i was 2 or 3'
i will say 'but i do'
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh.
thats brenda.
way too special..*geeeeez*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home