Wednesday, December 16, 2009

suprise.!

hah
u will be waiting photos at bangkok rite.?
havent.cus i din really take much photo using my cam so currently waiting fr the photos.








guess what.
busy brenda is away again.
to camp this time.







but i have a wierd feeling .
i dont feel like going.
i miss my home.
omgosh.
like super serious.
cos i just came back from bangkok for 5 days.
and now 5 days a gain.
sobx.

i m so gonna miss my dad
my mum
my brother
my sister
my bed
my toilet.
my house.
.T.T.












mummie daddie,
i promise i will take care myself.behave and miss u guys.reallly.i swear.!






to someone,
everything changed.><
and i m totally speechless about that.,
no idea why
but to be honest i really appreciate the time we had.
i'll let go.
enjoy yourself,.
after all its only a short time we met.
heeeeeeeh,,........











smile=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
brenda loves u all.!
brenda love her family.!


and will miss them.
i think i will cry tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home