Tuesday, November 10, 2009

120th.

randomness made me touch this blog.

ytd had 4a/09 class party.

i lost my voice.
like seriously.
i dare nt talk today .
because......
reallly eww.
i made a right decision to not going schl.
hah.
brenda is so smartttttttt
woohoo.
and the main reason i lost my voice.
i shout n talk alot ytd.


















































blarhhhhhhhhhh.















i love rainy dayssssssssss.
when i m young.
n now.
but i heard rainy day makes ppl moody.
i think thats true.
maybe.
or.
just brenda is so careless about her friends around her.
i think the 2nd one sounds right.

argh.


someone make me feel useless.
she was sad.i was having fun.
i feel guilty.


someone makes me feel stupid.
she was having something.
i were hoping for something.
i think i'd think a bit too much.

someone makes me feel wierd.
she has that face.
telling me something.
and i can feel her anger.
we.
not like last time anymore.
i have no idea why.
did i ?any mistake..????
i m sorry i dont know why.
she makes me feel miserable.

someone makes me feel uncomfortable.
i think.
its time for everyone to change.
but i really cant accept it.
i understand.
i tried.
but i cant.


someone makes me feel disappointing.
she did things a certain way.
maybe she wants something.
i m sorry to turn my back away.
but she did something.
i think its really bad.















































brenda dont love herself.
thats nt what i want.



















not having a good mood nw.
and i REALLY DONT CARE ABOUT MY RESULTS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home