Monday, December 7, 2009

geeeeeeeeeeeeeee

brenda is off to bangkok by tml!!!!!!!!
miss me anyone....??
please......just say yes.
hahahahahhha
crazy girl.
hmph.
i m gonna shop till i drop.
remember what elaine say.
mushroom soup.
and.........................
make sure i have fun.
5 days trip makes me miss homeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.T.T

dun worry.i will take alot alot alot of pixxies.
and promise to tell all alll alllll about the trip.



urgh........still raining..........
dumdum nazneen.
she makes me miss her even more.
grrrrr.
not i duwan to talk or chat with u @ fb but msn but seriously.
canot.
everytime half way using sure my bro or sis kacau.
they wana use,
so....
sry...
lagi tdy u wrote in fb that u miss me.
arghhhhh.
just feel like killing u,,,,....
have no idea why i will miss u that much.
maybe is because there is no one to talk to at home.
i mean.......
quarrel.
another one is elaine LOI.
the other one i s ng voon yee.
seriously.
they are those who always make me frus.but not hating them just,..
those kinda i wana fight back type.
HAHAHA.
yien arhh
tching arhhhh
ame arhhhhhhh.
wen lee arhhh
wai yi arhhhh
sok kuan arhhh
aziem arhhhhh
jivee arhhh
grace arhhh
still got a billions and thousands that i missed.





imm so sad.
mum promise to let me go camp bby saying.no outing with friends.
yeah.i choose camp.
cus.it's really a rare opportunity that she will let me go.
sossoososos.
i was begging her but still .red light.
sad.
but.there is still a chance.
my bdae.
haHAHAH
anyone....???
wana bring brenda out to kai kai..?*wink*
but i think no one wants to bring brenda out anyway,,..
hhaahhaha.
super excited cus hours left until i step in the aeroplane.
BRENDA IS SO CRAZY..!
just too.










i wana talk talk talk talk talk all night.
anyone,,,?????????
nahhh.
fine then.











kay.
i think i gotta go.
sis wana use again.==
so sien rite.
buy me a laptop then.then u can chat with me 24/7.*dreaming*
or a guitar...???pweasee.
then i will play nice songs to u.ahahh


ciaoz.
sayonara
bye.
zai jian
zoi kin.
i love u all.
brenda really loves u guys.
Publish Post

u know who u are.
espeacially recently i dont know what happen,.we get a bit far apart.
no worries.
i trust 110% on our friendship.
i believe true heart conquere everything.
love u my friend.
xoxo.













*if u really miss brenda alot alot.i'll leave my pic there.new one.short haired.=D,..<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home