Sunday, December 27, 2009

confession.

brenda promise herself that.from the moment she is 16 until the moment she is not 16.
she is not going to have anything to split to anyone.just the emo stuff.
eventually its a good stuff.to my dear friends.
they wont have to listen to what brenda is emo-ing everyday.
yay.!
as i said.
KEEP IT TO MYSELF.
lol.dont ask why,
because i dont really know why.
its a random idea that i think i had trouble alot innocents because of my darn emos.
so,yeah,.....=D.
brenda will laugh more.no emo stuff in the blog or to friends in a year time.


lol.anyway .
brenda is not drunk now but after some liquor.
so.let me just speak a few emo words before i shut myself.


sorry for being a not good daughter,grandchild,sibling, friend, student,cousin,classmate, a someone , and what so ever.
no doubt i have to thank buddha for granting me a great pair of parents,my dearest siblings , the big family , teacher , classmates , friends and a someone.
thank you.
i really thought of alot recently and find myself seriously useless.
i really wana work hard.i did try but it turns out just way disappointing.
i m sorry.
in everything i tried.nothing success but failed.
or shall i say i didnt work hard enough.
i myself really dont know.
sometimes,i really think that i m special.
i been thru things that others never been thru.
but i found that i was wrong.
did i been thru what ppl had ?
and i find hw naive i m .




to my dearest friend.
i wana apologize alot alot.
cus.ppl who knows me know my words are sharp.
and they say i always hurt the others.
i tried not to but still repeating the same bad attitude.
i truly know critisizing people at the end will hurt myselff too.
so,brenda will be changing her bad habit.
i will try.i promise.
and thank you to those who really,truly treat me as a friend.like a friend.
i have no idea why.
but this year is a tough year for me.
things had changed.
but i m glad that our friendship are still there.
really,thankful.
as we said.4 years and still counting.forever it should be.
and the not so long but had been thru alot this year ones.
thank you.altho we havent know each other deep enough.
we had still been thru highs and lows.
no doubt there's new friendship that appears.which mostly are my classmates.
i take our friendship very very seriously.i swear.


to those who hate me.
soorry for being a bad girl that makes u hate me.
let me know if u really hate me that much.
maybe i will let u whack me.
><



and to the special one.
thank you for being a caring person.
and i m sorry for being so unconsiderate.
hope our friendship will never ends.
friends forever!!!!!!!!!







kay.lets talk about smth rather happy.
had breakfast at home this morning.
dad was so nice that he cook mee.
which we call 'sou mee'.which means long life noodle.
with 2 eggs and a drumstick.
fyi.its a kind of tradisional dish where people use to eat this during their birthday.
was so touched with it.
after than.mum showed me the watch.
which is my present.
its a fila chrono aka chronograph watch.
yeah.its suppose to be a men watch.,,
what to do.brenda like wierd stuff.
and when i put it on.
mum gave me a 'this is obviously a men watch and its too big for u ' look
i don care LoL.
brenda is a wierdo.
so after that day says he wants to go midvalley.
so we went.
as usual.
then reach home ard 4.
and went pasar malam.
to buy our dinner.
and the cake time.
i choose strawberry cake this time.
randomly picked.
from RT.yeah.
it was quite nice.
and thats all bout my day.
isnt it a simple 16th.
just smtg i wanted,.
altho i expect more.....
its already enough.
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh..

thats all.
no more emo.
love's around the air babeh.
xoxo
brenda,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home