Tuesday, December 22, 2009

after 5 days.

ahaha.u mmust be waiting.but wait.just let me shout smth first.i find that blog is my best thing to shout out.
i feel totally better after shouting here.
cus if i tell my fren.they will get sad or emo together.
and it makes me feel worse.
blah.

y cant i go countdown duty?????????????
i m form 4 already ,
if ure not going to let go now then when..???

.............................................................................
omgomgomgomgogmgomomogmogmogmgogmgomgogmoogmomg
urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
why must things like that happen
and its the last nite of the camp.
if its at the beginning at least i haf the guts to apologize and atleast explain.
goshhhhhhhhhhhhhh
why cant u just reply
just say its ok or smth like that.
atleast my heart wont crumple together and feel like stabbing myself.
i mean.
i m super duper really sorry.
and i feel really really guilty for giving that suggestion and made things turn to be like that
I M SO SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
slap me or scold me please.
its totally better than keeping quiet like that.
killing me with silence.
goshhhhhhhhhhh
i din mean it.
sorrysorrysorrysorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
please reply .
please please please............
do the same thing to me and i dont mind.
just dont not reply.
u are killing meeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
please...........
even the last day u sat that far apart.
not eeven a chance for me to say sorry face to face.
T.T








no mood to tell abt the camp ady larh.
tml larh.
please larh.
reply larh.
u are just killing me
bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home