Saturday, March 6, 2010

wad i do during cny.=D

gemia island............

jiajiaaaaa
hahaahahahahhahahaaahhahah.
u mz be waiting for this.=D
yes......
finally theres some picss in brenda's blog.[=

so..let the pictures talks instead of me.
n sry for not putting the potots in order.i m lazy to do so.




Boldsg lembing..^^
the place we first step in
piccies with jia2

*ignore the eyes*..........its the other side of the island.

my room=D
wad i see from my room
wads underneath me for 3days n 2 nights,.
isnt relaxing.i really like there
the fairy tale-ish room
i called it pulau lion.dont u think it looks like a lion
me n yiing.with the welcome drink...




thx sayang for the chic


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

had saturday activity ytd.
its like.finally.test is over n the activity is here.
feng wai yi went prefects camp n couldnt attend.
ugh;..u must be very sad.
ahahahahahaha
anyway it gone quite well.
except for those part with the presence of brenda ng.=[
i m sososososo sorry kay.
try nt to show my darn face next time.
n thanks for reminding hw irritating i m.8-l

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

thx to mr cher.
i m emo nw.
hahahahaahahahhaha.
dun worry its brenda type of emo.
means she is fine.
just that she loves to think alot .
very alot.
sometimes she is amazed by herself also.
urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......
sometimes.
i really dont know is my life easy or not.
sometimes i will think my life is hard.
but did others had the same thing as i do..?
sometimes i really think i have been thru really really alot.
that i think others havent been thru.
n i m sure of that.
n alot of things.
if u havent been thru.
u seriously don know how it feels.
sometimes i m proud of myself because i m able to hide alot from the others.
but the other time i feel really tired for being happy in front of the others but not revealing my feelings.

just me being me.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

loves.
brenda