Sunday, March 9, 2008

so the accident.

wtf.i hate today alot alot alot grrrrrrrrr.i hate summit entrance anymore.urgh.n it freaks my damn sister out larh.wtf.nn.that donkey fat fella seriously takde otak.see larh small girl inside the car summore buat jeh !@%@# .

wana know what happen isitttttttt.i know u are wondering loll.from u1 u wana go summit bukan nak pass the traffic light infront of giant.??that fat takde otak fella.drive on the wrong lane but he wants to go to SUMMIT.wth.*honkhonkhonk*hello??call yourself idiot if u dont honk larh.the that _________ fella do the
' !@#$@#' sign.*shout out loud people*.

i almost faint.n my impaatiend plue hot tempered *yeah.my dad is hot lol.woolala*dad.took some sort of steel smtg??i dont know what was that.i dont even know there is such thing in the car.omg.my dad went down the car n chase that fat fella ofcourse.my pityyy plus pretty
*she is the most most bee-u-tiii-ful women in the world tho* mum start her 'objection' thingie again.ahaha.but my dad just ignore.

my dad waited but that fella didnt came down larh.until my mum drove by.he came down n stop us lol.with hammmerrrr.actually my mum was osososo the panic.my sis ofcourse.close her eyes with my hard n hug me like hell.she is just 10.my dad wana fight lol.*i was asking can i take part lol*its so nice to beat the fat fellla.but my mum was so the genius.guess what she drove off larh.super fast.first time she went 110km/s .*drumrollllllls*

n we end up eating at kfc.at taipan.i wana fight seriously.but thttat fat fella.seriously damn the big size.5 time my size lol.i can imagine what if a perodua knock him.kereta kemek larh ofcourse.curse him till death man.sorry i m so the cruel n mean i knnow.*chopchopchop that fat fella!!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home