Saturday, February 23, 2008

ang paus.

lol.mummie said.after chap goh meh onlee we can open our angpaus.so.i listened.just now.she ordered us to open all our angpaus.so i open.by the time i open.i realise i lost my angpaus.
omg.not all larh.few of them.

!@$$^@!@ how can a human lost the angpaus.cant found.until now.shivering for my angpaus.grrr.hunting for them.n the MONEYS$$.not exactly the money larh.but for such supersticious human such as me.i couldnt bare to lost my angpaus man.urgh.wonder where i left it.ni don think it's a small amount inside.omgomgomg.T.T.

but the point is.i could find it.what can i do.i dont know.ahaha.anyone can tell me where??or isit god knows where.tell me please someone.i desperately nid my angpaus back.!@$@$^@#!

hope my money can come back to me.*come back to me babeh.xp*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home