Monday, February 4, 2008

new year mooood

yea man.NEW YEAR.CHINESE NEW YEAR.yessss.

but.omg.out fits crisis???ahah.

help me someone.i tell u.it's so not good to not haf new clothes during the new year.*i noe theres prob abt my grammar .so what.shut up*wakaka.call me EVIL.who cares.apparently.i dont care.

i got a new top edi.a bottom edi.yes.i m still lack of smth .

shoess.i nid a pairs of shoes desperately.poof.it actually I NID EVERYTHING DESPERATELY.

since i bought a pairs of shoes that day.n i ter-wore it.brenda is careless.what to do.this was some how called purposely.lol.u noe i noe la.ahahah.

sounds like brenda ni boros.nop.it's bcos.I DONT KNOW WHY.but seriously.i thought of future.i did save my money$$$$$.aaha.n then.i spent.spent for myself la.i can tell u no man.my mum's bday.look la how caring i m.lalala.

n what i didnt expect seriouslt happened.so.i did think b4.n for sure.10 times i think 10 SAME answer'.so what.u are just like a NOTHING to me.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home