Tuesday, January 1, 2008

new year dinner=D

yeah.happie new year to all of u ..!had a rather lonely but quite nice new year.we made dinner.we means me n bridgette.owh yeah.bridgette is my sister my younger sister.she was so damn excited.yeah she was.we bought carvia.n guess what.we put da carvia on top of the 'cheese bread'.poof.it's kinda salty.but delicious.=D alot alot alot carvia=D
n mum decide to make some garlic bread.n of course my request for a great sparkling juice=D

lol.ignore the tissue box.


the main dish??lol.it was superb delicious kay...

bacon pie.not bad on my first taste bud


somthing made by me=D dessert kononnye.
n someone did come my hse at 10 smth .gues hu?my besty.amelia.n she was having a fever.something really cool happened.she lost her fever after quite alot round of cards.==
n i think my new year gotta stop here.=D
[happie new year to all of u nn. best wishes]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home