Saturday, November 17, 2007


i didnt touch this for quite some time edi i think..lolx..holiday makes me lazie..n lazie makes me say no to bloging..lolx..not litat actually..my comp =lag this few days..no point i post rite..??time is precious..ahahahahaha...kay..ytd i went..urm..my cousin's wedding..=D..it is at klang..=D..we went early..seriously early..

my sis : 'why arh..why must we go so early har pa..it starts at 7 lea..6 we haf to go edi..??'
dadie : 'eh..u noe there is such thing called traffic jam anot..?if u got stuck u nid hours to reach kay..?
my sis :' owh ya meh..??'
==

but..we still reach early..n i enjoyed ytd dinner...daddie let me wear mumies watch..without her permission..n..she quite mad i think..><..not my fault eh..??i was in black shirt n black skirt ytd..i love black recently..but..blue is still my 1st choice..n i went care4 just nw..!!i bought smth blue..=D..owh yeah..n i met amelia to0..she enjoyed her crab crab i suggest..ahah..okay.stop..lets go bac to dinner..dadie was drunk..seriously drunk..it is obvious..he will crap as loud as he cann..n..babling..n MR brian drank some to0..his face gone red..omg..red red like tomato weih..his arm n his ears all red..n he started to scratch..it is quite itchy when sum1 drank alchohol n get aircond..it is truth..aahhaha..wonder what he drank..? WHISKY..12 years i think..lolx..i tasted it..=x..it tasted good..lolx..ookay for mie..didnt reli tasted it since my bro just allowed me to drink a lil lil lil sip ...grr..ahahaha..



mummie's diamond watch n my baggie-.*.i simply love that watch ..!!nice..xp..

i took this in d morning i think..i haf no idea what should i wear..so..y dont i ..ahahahahah..><..


emo emo..lolx..ii love this pic.=p


black&white..++


[brenda]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home