Tuesday, November 6, 2007

emo emo emo

tdy..counted as 1st day holiday..but..i dont think i will like it..lolx..it is totally borin at hse..n..i started to miss my frens..gosh..this seriously suffering..since my emo-ness didnt go away..so i decided to take a nap..at firsdt i was just thinkin to take a lil nap..who noes..i slept for almost four hours..it was incredible..when i wake then its dinner time..after eating..watching tv..my life is simple as that..i cant chase off my emo -ness so ..me n my sis played abt our nails..we did toe nail's painting..n i corrupted her nice painting..ahahah...since she insult mine 1st kay..ahhaha..

waana hear smth emo..????lolx..peoples besides me are leaving..lolx..not exactly besides but..still frens rite..n..my heart almost burst afer shafiq told me his bad news..same thing..everyone sounds like moving..1st is tzi ying..lolx..i seriously hope she dun leave man..although we arent close but..her smile can replace her greetings..she is just so sweet..humans cant resist zi ying's smile eh..?!..2nd is hui xuan..but..she isnt confirm yet..she is just mayBE..cos..her dad nids to work at out station i think..these 2 cases cause me almost corupted ..lolx..the pain is seriously deep inside my heart..

my heart's bleeding..
with thousands of wound on it..
n it is deep inside my heart..
where no one can cure it..
except U..or maybe no one's leaving..
[emo]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home