Sunday, November 4, 2007

cartoons

tdy..i supose to post wad happened on friday..BUT..okay..there is a but..my cam is dead n..wai yien haven gif me d pics n videos..lolx..i think maybe tml..rfiday was a superb fun day ..lets talk it other days..or maybe tml..lolx..friday makes me emo..oh no..ahaha..

tdy..when my eyes opened..it was 9 smth..lolx..i found that nowadays i can wake at 8 actually..naturally..bt tdy..i wake at 9..means..i m late..lolx..i m jusst someone hu lyk to ask ppl abt what time is it..even though i m wearin watch..*brenda = !@#%$@*ahah..i noe it..lolx.. i had dim sum for breakfast..it was okay..bt that mpsj guys did shocked me..they came suddenly..lolx..while me n my family were eatin..i think anyone there will haf d same expression..stop eating n looking at d 'handsome' guys..lolx..

after that..me ..my mum n my sis went subang parade..n we bought smth..n..my mum said that is our chinese new year clothes..

my sis super big react..'har..?mie..christmas haven over then u prepare for chinese new year edi..??!!'..i didnt dare to say anything cos..i m a scary cat..lolx..kay..i admit..

my mum was lyk..'eh..u tot wad now..?u bought 2 rite..1 for new year n 1 for christmas'..

my brave sis replied den..'har..?chinese new year is almost 2 weeks eh mie..bt hor..u just get me 1 skirt lea..doesnt make sense larh..u wan me wear old clothes..??not nice marh..'..my mum continue walkin n ignore my sis..ahaha...n my sis keep babling at my mum..she is so wana get new clothes..n then..we makan @ kenny rogers..how d word spells..?i sucks in spellings kay..lolx..we haf a great time there..lolx..

owh yeah..i m a fan of cartoon recently..sort of larh..lolx.n it reminds me alot of swet memories..1st is spongebob..lolx..how can i resist it man..lolx...n then is banana in pyjamas..lolx..it is cool actually..lolx..B1 n B2..they are lyk super goodie..lolx..they look at each other n noe what are they thinkin..i hope i can do it ..><..lolx..at last is mickey mouse clubhouse..lolx..mckey's clubhouse was fun..u can do anything insde there n..'oh too0000000dles'..yeah...love it...i noe it was childish bt seriously..it was NICE kay..lolx..

current mood :emo[o.0]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home