Saturday, October 6, 2007

T.T

lolx..exam is cumin..hmph..nex monday..1 more day to go..my heart wasnt here for exam..it has been to0 long holiday until i felt lyk wana go shopin but nt exam..lolx..sadnye..bt i reli cant pay attention..i did math jz nw..20 question gt 15 wrong..omg..i din such bad result b4..even though diz iz practise..lolx..where my heart went..><..disapointed bt still cant pay attention..i tink i gt stressed..bt i m sum1 hu wun cant sleep or cant eat when i get stress..oh shit..den i get my sc book n study..lalalalal..time past..den when i do d test..i found tat i cant do even 1 of it..wad i studied jz nw..??!!i haf a thought to cry bt i didnt..cz..my mum will scold if u cry.. so i jz sit bac 4 a while..tinkin my memories..i found tat i was sum reli reli retarded human..

lolx..i think it happenz at abt 10 yearz ago..meanz i 4 years old..i did smth stupid..i..my eyes..sharpener..my finger..bleedin..urm..d funie story started when i saw my bro'x sharpener..i was wonderin wad was tat..so ..i play wid it..since i saw my bro use it to sharp pencil..so..i try it wid my fingers..lolx..no one told me b4 wadx sharpener..tatz y..I SHARP MY FINGER!!! omg..imagine lar..kinda lyk a knife cuttin ur finger..freakin pain..summore cant pull out imediatly cz d skin stuck to my finger...ouchie..i saw my fingers bleedin..i quickly run to mummie..bt ..i dun shout..wad a dum mie..
brenda = retarded

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home