Monday, October 1, 2007

o.0

tdy..my eyes swollen...T.T..cry to0 much ytd maybe..ytd was so sad..hmph..thx to leslie..ahahahah...sms wid me 4 nearly 1 hour.*claps*.ahaha..den finally i cant tahan den oi oi ed..zZZ..ahahha..

once wake up..makan burger..my mum bought ramli burger at giant ytd..so she fried it 4 us..muahahha..quite tasty..bt i dun likey d cheese..i mean..my mum put double..o.0..it doesnt taste good..hmph..so..keep complainin..my eyes were so so so wierd tdy...swollen ed..so..dey bcame single eyelid..omg...!!my mm was lyk..'ewwwwww...ur eye lyk cat'x one..'==..owh ya 'cat'..so u can imagine wad kinda eyes i haf diz mornin..bt later it bcame better..*phew*..

dennnnnn..rain rain cum again..hahah..coolin day..wad i lyk..peaceful at hse..i wasnt studyin cz..nothin can go into my mind..so..i turn on d tv..n i m addicted to it..i can move my butt..my mum started naggin...blaa blaa blaa..i jz ignore it..my mum brought us to summit 4 lunch..since i so long din went dere..we din reli shop cz sis gt tuition...hurrie hurrie den ciao liao..x syok lar...

den..my mum was thinkin wad to do 4 dinner..hmph..she ask me den..i saw fridge still gt dumpling skin..mince meat..dumpling do so..yeah..my fav time...make make make,..diz time..aditional way to cook it besidez cook it wid soup..fried it..wah..my fav lea..summore i do wan..delicious..i ate 2 of it b4 dinner..^^..kena marah by my mum..eheh..bt..it was to0 delicious..hahah..time to sign off..~~


[N]ottie
[G]url

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home