Tuesday, September 11, 2007


tdy was awesome.. ..lolx..happie-ness stay in my heart...bt..dere cum sadness to0..hmph..lolx..bt tdy was total hyper..non-stop...seriously..non-stop laughin..hhahahahahahahah...omg..><..itz abt..hmph..lolx..alot alot..bt..i din guess any of den saw tat..actually..i was nt tat happie..i laugh while i cry..bt..i tink dey ttot i laugh until cry gua..hahahaha...*maybe..hu noex*so..din bother..i jz wan dem to laugh more..gettin happier..haha..den i feel well..c=..love dem..lolx.. wai yien smile at 1st..usin a retard way..ahahah..den i cant tahan ed..lolx..wan tching will laugh whenever i laugh..haha..den...i 4gt wad happen she had to do d same thing as wai yien did..lolx..our sampat ness was so terible...after a while math time..lolx..i was so touched..lolx..en musawir say he sick stil cum school cz our claz..lolx..i noe tatz nt true bt stil...we clap n shout..so high..hhahahahahha..den..lolx..playin wid d throphy...d football d..lolx...bangganye carlos n leslie n julian..lolx..swt..lolx.. tdy gt tuition...my 'high' mood drop..haihz..bm summore..it was borin dere..lolx..cant imagine i din tok dere..lolx..or can say tat i dun lyk to tok dere..lolx..><..wierd me ..lolx..when i wan to comb my hair..i close my mum'x room door..'bang'..omg..i 4gt ttat my finger was dere..lolx..chill me din shout..jz..omoz cry..tahan..haha..den i told my mum..lolx..no react...T.T..so dam sam tong..lolx..summore kena my left hand...i m left-handed..!!!ish...hw to write at tuition..lolx..bt..atlaz..dun care nia..write...write write..all ugly wordz..cz cant control my hand oso..hahahahaah..

den..once i on9..summ1 keep apologize to mie..lolx..bt...tat actually..nt all her fault..my careless..so..she keep repeatin d word 'sory'..feelin lyk wana slap diz sexy women-grace..wakakak..lolx..she owe me a slap..!!!haha..bt i wun do so..cz..I LUV HER..



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home