Sunday, September 9, 2007

horible dayY..

hmph..i shud post smth fun ytd..bt..since wen lee haven gimme d pics..so..tok abt ytd later..hhahaha..lolx..bt..ytd was kinda fun..bt..smth spoilt my mood ytd nite..shee foong promise to tell me to tell smth abt bt he din..wtf ..i hate ppl doin tat to mie man..><..forget abt it..lolx..

yeah!!!!tdy sunday...bt..i haven finiz my hw..cz ytd school day..hmph..moornin..my mum brin us makan breakfaz at summmit..at 1st..i was in a good mood..den..order..n..every1's food is here except for mine..bt i din say anything..cz..i readin story book....*budak baik*..den..my mum went fed up..n dey say..d bread finiz ed so..i ntg to eat ed lar..omg..hw can he make me w8 4 so long n say out of order..grr..i was so angry..since i haven eat..my mum ask me wan wad..?bt..i din wan any stuff..lolx..so my mum leave me nia..XPXP..

it was 10 smth when we eat..lolx..at omoz 12 .30..i wan freakin hungry...cz normally i eat breakfaz..n seldom eat lunch..omg..!!i omoz throw out..so my mum went n buy chicken rice 4 me..my bro n my sis to0..lolz..d chicken rice taste so good ..after eatin tat..i was so hyper..XPXP..since i m nt hungry again..i went n iron d shirt ..den do a lil of hw..den continue my story bookxx..

lolx..den my sis keep remindin me tdy mz watch high school musical 2..she was so so so excited..keep lookin at d countdown..lolz..she loved carto0n so much..so ..she din study even a word tat my mum wans her to..so..when my mum is bac..she kena marah by my mum.normally..i cant do anything..lolx..so..i went to my comp..sit dere n chat..XPXP..relaxin n hearin my mum scold my sis..bt evelitime..dey will laugh after d quarellin..lolx..wierdo..hahahahah..lolx..

lazie to write much ed..i shud stop here..n watch cartoon...disney rawkx..!!remember to watch high shool musical 2 tdy..!!..n..remeber nt to break ur promise once u promise ppl..

*end*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home