Thursday, September 6, 2007

fun dayY..XD

1st blog i post..XP..
thx jia wen 4 teachin me diz donkey to create n stuf..
hahah..
tdy kinda fun..


once i reach skool...my mood so dam high..laughin n laughin..i tink i haf gone crazie..after tat..neda pegi dewan..4 d 5 r thingy..lolz..i tinkin it was crap so i din listen..playin wid frenz bac dere..still non-stop laughin..finally..tat speech stuff done..i m so dam happie..no nid to go for bc..huuray!!i abit dun lyk bc..kinda borin..summore my frenz was all at d other clazz..lonely..T.T..after tat..it was geo..teacher din cum..so tat was a free period..pn lam keep came in n scold us..cz to0 noisy..bt..v dun rily gif a dam..remain our siao attitude..playin childish stuff..haha/.quite fun..bt..*ring*..bi time..omg..pn sujatha came in..><..study again..v r to0 HIGH..dun haf d mood to study..n den..i went duty at koperasi..tdy..kinda nice..haha..haf fun dere..elaine ..paul..yip kei..beat..kelly..n CALLIE..hhaha..she makes me laugh...she dam cute..XP..

after recexx..i shock..y en. musawir at clazz d..?he relif sej..T.T..mean v gona haf 2 period of math..bt..i love his MATH..he wan so so so so fun..as usual..i luv to laugh at his clazz..he dun reli lookz lyk a tcher bt a lil kidz wid great sense of humour ..i love math since i was young..bt..he made me love math more..!!haha..bt my math sux..><..i m totally retard..haha..after d fun time..finally bm cumz..eu..itz gona be bored...XP..omg..i tot it was a ez day cz it was oni komsas..den sudenly..she told us neda do 3 bm literature..syht man..she say she iz gona relif sivik..omg..sakit hati betul..summore i hate bm tat much..haihz..de 2 period..i did 1 of it oni..still cant stop from d jokes..hahahah..n d chat wid wen lee..!!she is adicted to penguin..XDden after tat...cleanin time..v swept d floor..n throw d rubbish..v mz walk 2 timez summore..our claz punya rubbish bin hilang..summore pn latifah lyk..dun bother nia..x semangat -nye..den..d fun time came..lolz..i call carlos did smth retard..bt..he quite smart..he look over it so ezly..omg..wad a smart man..den..i kena balik from julian...wad a dum mie..haha..den..iz my turn..!!cz when i chat wid my 'gang'..my brain out of sudden tink of a stupid bt funnie ques..hahha..my brain is useful man..!hahah..so..julian became my experiment..i asked him..wakaka..my answer disapointed him i tink..bt..it makes me laughin non stop lurhz..hahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..
hmph..i tink..tdy..my school life ends here..!!

*.*end*.*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home