Sunday, September 9, 2007

tagged..><

hmph..lolx..since zhen ying tagged mie..so..i do it cz i haf ntg to do..wakakakakakakak



Seven things to be done before my death.
1.wana get freakin good result to prove to my mum tat i gt study n din play every second
2.became a lawyer..*since i love to talk*
3.buy a lot of blue stuff..
4.able to speak many many language
5.play around d world..
6.bcome a rich women..n let my mum n dad spend my money..
7.let my frenz noe tat how much i love them..

Seven things I will NOT do even if it kills me.
1.takin drugs..
2.smoke..
3.bein lonely..
4.do bad stuff..
5.betray my frenz
6.hate blue
7.stop laughin


Seven things I do when I'm away from the public.
1.cook
2.make some special drink..XPXP*mixture*
3.play comp overnite..
4.bath..??
5.take pic*ss*
6.compare all types of blue..XXPXP*blue rawkx..*
7.no idea..


Seven favourite sentences/quotes.
1.shit..
2.donkey.
3.swt lar..
4. lolx..
5.so borin
6.hahahaha
7.blaa~

hehe...did it..lolx..thx zhen ying taged me diz noob..bt i din tagg anyone cz..i dunu hu to tag..wakakak..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home