Friday, October 19, 2007

emo

i hurt my fingers ytd..ouchie..i cut my finger..ahaha..owh no..bt after a while..when it stop bleeds ..it feels better..n tdy..i get a cold..hmph..so moody...lolx..or actually no mood..i had a bad bad bad temper..i keep put do stuff tat makes ppl angry..bt i m born litat..wid a bad tempered..><..


posin wid my injured finger..*ouchie*


since i can play wid my cam. y dont i take more pic..=D

diz few days i m EMO..totally emo..haha..nt abt exam..bt..haihz..owh yeah..i haven started my studin..n..i still blur abt wadz gona cum out 4 exam..i just hate exam..eww..ahah..i learn smth these days..birthday wishes cant come true actually..i noe u guys do bt..haihs..what i want is peaceful n happiness..bt..it doesnt sound tat it really come true..smth really really bad happens to me n..i dont think there is a solution...this world is changin..nth will remain such beautifull..

okay..i must stop my emo-ness here..lets enjoy smth fun..my sis wana cut her hair thursday i think..she wana cut her long hair off..owh..pity her hair..aahah..after a round of hunting..we found that shop..my sister with fully confidence wana go that shop..okay then..the woman was askin her how she wana cut her hair..she was spechless..so my mum told d woman..okay..everythings clear..d woman wana start..'okay arh.?i cut edi wan arh..?u sure anot..?canot regret wan arh..?'..omg..i cant understand y she ask such question..my sis gone mad.she had lost her confidence..she told me smth after d cut..'wad larh that woman..wana cut then cut larh..still ask so much..i so scare just now..almost fainted after she asked' ..i laughed..so so so loud..1st time i saw her gone mad durin her hair cutting..haha.she tought me one word to0...

[F]riends
[U]sually
[C]ontain
[K]indness

-Nottie GurL-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home