Friday, October 12, 2007

suprisin dayY

hmph..jz bac from coffee bean..i din get any cz i m nt feelin welL..my headeache cum again..omg..i hate diz man..itz gona b continuous 4 dayz..owh no..terible..n jz nw..i did smth stupid..my bro wana go out after enjoyin his drink wid us..so..we saperate into 2 cars..i..holdin 2 bundle of keys n go ride my bro'x car..den..i 4gt to brin d keyz out..ahaha..guess wad..cant go in ..mumie dun haf spare key..wad to do..?i din brin hp..use my mum'x one..hehe..luckily my bro wasnt mad..XD..

tdy..i went quite alot of places man..early mornin my mum woke me up..go damansara..i m d one wanted to go actually cz she said tat she wana go OCBC bank..n she told me d bank dere was totally nice..haha..bt..haf to sacrifies my sleep time..haihz..bt luckily..i din disapointed ended up..it was nice..wow..sumore gt a cute lift..bt..nt functionin..hmph..i regret i din brin cam..haha..'damansara wor..rich ppl place..wad to do..sure dam nice wan larh..'my mum told me..d hse dere was big..n nice..bt..i still prefer mine..wid LOVE on it..eheh..after diz..went to my uncle's hse..wish him..selamat hari raya..n all of u guyz..!!den smth strange happen..nt good to tell larh..i was mad..grr..

after tat..at 1st wana go pyramid ..i was so so so excited..bt..'nah..duwan larh..go ioi mall beter'ish...i hate diz..when we wana chao summore rainin..yeah..my fav weather..rainin..dunu y..i jz lyk rainin..everything smells fresh..dunu y dese dayz i jz luv old songz..i heard quite alot from lite fm..dey r jz unique..n thx faweena 4 d songz n touched up..n tzi ying 4 d cute song..XP..

*SELAMAT HARI RAYA*

[N]ottie
[G]url

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home