Wednesday, October 31, 2007

bad day

okay..from d very beginin of tdy..i haf bad bad feelings..my feeling is correct..n never wrong k..lolx..my mum say NO for my pmr bc..fine..i dun wana say anymore n i m tired wid this..so..mantainin cool n my tears rollin edi..no...so i quickly went to d toilet..my fav place when i m sad..after chillin myself down..my mum is in d car..w8tin 4 mie..cz still renovating..dusty..eww..

when i went school..i had a great talk wid hui xian..we din chat 4 such a long time..haha..talk n talk n talk..frens cant stop chattin kay..?ahaha..n then..school starts..means..workin time..ahaha..work for pn latiffah..=D..*wad a good gurl i m *bt..workin makes me tired..i feel so so so sleepy..i drag my feet lyk wana purposely spoilt my shoes nia..hehe..'ring'..job's done..tryin to drag myself up up up to my class..n i heard smth nice...yeah..after recess there isnt any lesson..yesh..!!so we went canteen..n tdy = shu ying's bday...lolx..so..it's kinda grand ..yeah..she muz b happie cz there's so many ppl celebrate 4 her..

happie burfday SHU YING..!!!

lolx..n after tat is our class's futsal match..yeap yeap..vs 2a..llolx..it's so exciting ..se yieng gt d 1st penalty kick n SCORE...woohoo...lolx..bt callie caatch up wid one shoot n..goal..yeah..i think she is so so happie..she is sp powerful..=D..lol..bt atlast..2c still win..lolx..i noe..it's just an normal match..lolx..n i dun mean anything ..bt just..u will stil feel proud if ur class won smth rite..?since pn latifah lost d bc marks..so we went to pn lau..kay..n i told her tat my mum said no takin bc 4 pmr..lolx..then..after lepak-in 4 quite sum time..we met wen lee again..kay..i told herr what happen n she is lyk..'come..lets go..i help u talk to pn lau so that she call ur mum n let u take bc'..no!no!no!!!!!!!!!..

i refused to go..bt no choice..wai yien pulled me really hard..i cant say no..lolx..n bad things happen..i fell...n wai yien still pullin me..summore i terpijak y baju kurung..fall once again..oh no..this hurts kay..seriously it hurts..shit larh bt wen lee went in..so she is BLUR abt what happened to mie..bt dun feel guilty wai yien..it isnt ur fault..i m d careless ones..when we came out i cant stand anymore n i cried..ahaha..yeah..i cried..lolx..bt jz 4 a moment only..n i stopped..then we went bac class to start our fav game..ahah..lolx..owh yeah..pn mariani came into our class n grab 3 sets of cards i think..poor them..aahaha..

n just now..i was to0 excited that smth happens until my toe nail accidentally cut my leg..no..it's so pain..T.T..tdy was reli a bad day...bad stuff seriously happens..my sis sick sick to0..lolx.

[N]ottie
[G]urL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home