Tuesday, December 4, 2007

december..=D

my blog is rusty..bwahhaha..i didnt touch for so so so so os long edi.!!owh no..there is actually smth..reason..my comp was lag lag lag..n..i m bz..i did work for mummie..without money..i m good eh..lolx..==..

4th of december..hmph..quite happie..cos..still gt 4 days n i will say..hello hong kong..lolx..n december..the month i like the most..cos..it is my bday month..n..there is christmas..=D..i like christmas..it's so cool..great deco..n my fav..candy canes..bwahahah...dadie bought some 4 us ediii..yes man..

lolx..n i m excited..hk..i noe it isnt somewhere expensive or smth..but..it is sumwhere tat i haven been for such long time lo..n..unfortunately..this year..my bday..is gona be at subang..maybe there is sudden changes but i dont think so..cos..dadie is bz..wid smth..nt good man..n he was like..'no partie'..ishhhhhhh..thats nt fun..lolx..

[brenda]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home