Thursday, February 7, 2008

=D

lol.i DUNNOE why.today was the first day of cny.of course i enjoyed alot.





want to know why....?*say yes dudes*





okay.i went my grandma's hse.i noe its quite boring cos me n my cousins arent that close.ignore that.n then.they had cateer fooooods.yes.my fav part.n owh yeah.my brother drove me n my sis there.cos my mum wasnt feeling well.so.yes.about the FOOODSSS.omgomgomg.brenda's favourite man.n the best part was.ICE KACANG la ofcourse.there mutton.curry laksa.drinks of course.nasi lemak.omg alot alot alot.but what i hunt for was.ICE KACANG.as i said.I DUNNOE WHY.i just love that.it's so nice.n u can make yours special by ordering that fella there.brenda is bossy.who cares.

not just that food .n the lion dance.omg.this year one was slightly diff.since grandma's hse dah renovate.what to do.i may say it was slightly longer.yes.sorry no pics for that.cos.nah.dah biasa.lol.omg omg omg.think la how costful it was.i can just say.THEY ARE RICH.ahaah.not brenda doo.it's not realated.directly not related.=Dlol.great ryte.i still mean the ICE KACANG ofcourse.u noe how nice that u can eat unlimited.without paying.n act that bossy n fassy.wakakakaka.i enjoyed that.

n just now.i m so not happy.omg.brenda not happy.crazy la.yes.brenda damn damn not happy.one of my friend visited me.*confirm brenda crazy edi.got fren visit sumore so not happy*no.i mean.her mum is a fren of my mum.n we are friends.seriously.we are so damn close u know.i m not really.cos she kat cheras i subang la.it's so far.but we went for vacation.we had our dinner.we go camp.omgomgomg.alot alot man.maybe these few years abit not close but still.

she is sweet.pretty.smart ass.hawt.seriously.she is a genius.without studying dapat larh scholarship pegi singapore dah.omgomgomg.she is one.thats why i m sad.she is goin back singapore on the sunday.

so fast man.just now i didnt dare to talk to her.i know.my tears were rolling in my eyes doo.what should i talk.i know whatever i talk my dankey tears will rll down.i felt so bad to not talk to her.but to make her felt better.sorry.i haf to.so sad ryte.we went cameron.we went blue waves.i tell u that was seriously great time.we go there learn baking.we shared alot.n pulau redang.n pangkor.n alot alot.omg.i must say I LOVE HER ALOT.yes i do.



a smth like farewel for her.n a christmas party too.
her charming smile.<3
genius bbq-in dudes.watch out.she is siszling!i love her..gona miss u babeh.

we are riding.yes.we shared alot during the ride.=D
-bren the blue-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home