Friday, February 22, 2008

brand new hair.

lol.from the early of the 2008.i needed a hair cut badly.but my mum keep says she is bz n refuse to let me cut.i dunnoe why.n i dont care.cos.i cut my hair today.yay yay yay.*happy*.

guess where i cut.i don think u wana know.lol.i wana try out those type of hair cuts at taiwan's one.what i heard wwas.some of the 'barberrrr' having their so called 'salooooon' under the bridge.smth like that.omg.chunted ryte.under the bridge okay.coooooooooool.=D

okay.abt where i cut my hair.i went summit.u know where?that one.near mc donald de.i m so poor that couldnt bare to visit a 'saloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon'.omg.n i m sososososo jakooooon inside there.i entered once larh.that's when my bro wans his head to be quite bold.lol.until today.its actually okay.

*blaaaaaaaa.*

n owh yeah.we baked cake today.lol.eventually.we should call that muffin i suppose.or cupcakes?lol.i don care.i tell u.pn teo;s mood was super great n she didnt scold us.omg.so the unbelievable.but anyway.thats smth great.ryte.

n THANKS TZI YING.she made my skin.she made my day too.i dont know why.whenever i see her.my mood turns to be better.=Dshe had the power.lol.she has a unrejectable-sweet-candie smile.=D.love u girl.

bren,
loves you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home