Saturday, February 16, 2008

anti-exams

lalalalal.i dunnoe why.
everyone's talking about EXAM.
wtfwtfwtf.
can anyone tell me?
that's so like.'we live just becos of exam.'
eww.thats a super-dull-boring-eeky life.

yes.n brenda ng.is still watching TV.playing comp.
doing what she want to.
she is FREE from books.
but she ISNT free for exam.xp.
monday is so gonabe 'theee test'
what i heard is.'i sstudy geo already!'.'i did my math practice lo.nn sejarah oso lea.'.
????????????
n when they asked me.brenda will say.
'i havent do anything yet wor.i just act like normal.watch my tv.attend my tuition.play my comp.read my STORY books.'yes.n havent complete reading my story book.
n they will go like.'omggggggggg.u crazy arh?test u noe.got marks wan lea!'
??????????????

i will go crazy when i heard that.i seriously dont likey.
u study for marks?exam marks?lol.
i know mostly is like that.
what to do.we had been told to do so ryte?ahahahahahhahahaahahah
blaablaablaa.

owh owh.wan tching ajak me go her hse makan steamboat today.
n guess what.

my mum planned to haf a steamboat today alsooooooooo!

its so like.my mum read her mum's heart ryte.thats cool.yes yes.i wished to haf that kinda power.lol.
u can get what others thinking.=D.
i always wana noe what the others haf in their mind.
cos i don get what they are thinking.


I wasted all my tears my eyes are dry on you
now I can’t get it together
My heart is aching for you
now I know that I’m a coward
My tender attempts seem vaporous too little too late,
Oh I assumed you and I would be forever,
Just wouldn’t do
[boo.i wont do that for u again.my tears wont drop down for u.my heart wont ache for u.
n i wont assumed that you n i would be forever.]
-bren the blue-
loves u

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home