Sunday, February 17, 2008

T.T

omg.i heard alot alot alot alot alto sad stuff man.n i thought of alot alot alot alot alot of sad stuff man.sad case ryte.

i tell u.last few days.1 useless one told me 'i broke up wid xxx edi.'until today.i tell u.that human is still emo.wtf.cant u just tell yourself.no point u waste your time on your emo-ing n u dump your studies aside.its so #$@!#.grrrrrrr.seriously.maybe she will she how much effort u put on her but.on the same time your studies go.down down down.booobooobooo.as my mum said.studies is more important.i meant.u noe la now ur exam then please la.study b4 u do those maybe-lil chance-might be hopeless stuff ryte.

lol.n today ryte.my uncles came to my .my.my.houseeeeeeeee*drumrolls.*wad.i love my house kay.n ryte.one of the uncle's daughter.super chunted one.she is onlee 4 this year.n guess what.she can dance like omgomgomgomgogmogm.seriously.she can dance.she flows as the song goes.she is so PROOOOOOOOOOOO.*claps*eh.she is 4.she didnt attend any dancing classes or watch any dancing tapes la.she is sosossosososo talented.

n owh .tml is exam.test i mean.n brenda ng was playing the whole day looong.yes.today i didnt touch my book .doooo.n let me tell u hw much i studied.sej f1 n 2 onnleeee.no bm no seni no others.who cares.i like then can edi larh.brenda is a lazy girl.what to do.she hates studying.n her results is so gonna depends on her mood.n i can tell u this exam she wont get a flying colours.u noe why.cos her moood super bad.seriously.@#%$!@$# mood.thats y i told my mum to not expect i get wadever result.no a's for this exam.=D.

i know myself alot.i doubt to get good results lol.n please.i don like the word smart.i dunnu why.cos.brenda IS NOT SMART.so i dun likey.*how humble m i *wakakkakaa.jk.

i watched somthing just now.as i told u my life was just watching tv n playing comp.that stupid show.made my tears falls.wtfwtfwtf.n a fren's blog.hmph.felt sad for the girls.but i think he changed?lol.i dunnoe.what i noe is.HE IS A GREAT GREAT FREN.yes he is.i haf no idea why he did so bbut.yes i think u nids to apologize.they desperately nids that apologize too.i dunoe.thats what i m thinking.

he made me thought of smth.smth seriously bad bad bad.don worry lar brotha.ntg to do wid u.omg.just done watching a so sad movie.n i thought of that again.aaahah.somthing that urm.somthing small but it hurts.from the begeining i told u i don meant to hurt u.but.hmph.i sendiri cari pasal what to do.aahahahaahha.seriously.NOT MY FAULT .i told u everything n u go blame me.wtfwtfwtf.i hate that alot.n at last u yang cedera bukan aku.its just like u bang your head on the wall n come to me.==.i cant help u.i mean.not my fault.i didnt demand u to knock your head on that wall or wad.i didnt even tell u to do so.lalala.so.don try to act smart la.n sorry.ahahahahahhhaha.i might let my tears falls for u.n i might not.what to do.u cant control my mind.u cant even get what i m thinking dudeeee.=D.

emo.is just something.that stays on u for some times.they leave when u tell them.'please go away.shooooo~'.don take something too important.she is not gona be ur wife.she might be the one who made u fail your wadever subject .do what u haf to do now.=D.take it easy babeh.omg.memories is torturing brendaaaaaaaaaaa.*struggling* bren the blue.
loves u.=D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home