Thursday, March 6, 2008

holidaes.happy?not?

today was fun fun funfunfunfun.teachers are so the absent.n math is so the no homework.unbelieveable.that's why.teacher told us the homeworks yesterdae.means?still the same.==.urgh.i don think i can enjoy byk byk durin this 1weekholidaes......i have to stay with my 'best pals'.as known as the homeworks.


sejarah.moral.math.english.

poof.this four subject are enuff to occupied your holidaes.no.maybe not.might have not enuff time for those.omg.save me someone.searching for my angel??lmao.but before i go on with the works.ofcourse.enjoys are unresistable.yes .duper unresistable.i will enjoy my shopping tomorrow.as my mum promised me.i will still having fun with the 'teachnologies...'*oh my comp n phone n tv.*

owh yeahhhhhhh..todae i stayed at koperasi for quite some time.but not too long.becos.its pn chong's period lol.we were doin the thingie.fliers?lol.no.announcement.yeah.ahahah.in case you dont know.koperasi is selling bunsssssssssss.after scholl holidaes.yeah man.lol.*eye balls rolled upup n up*

happppppy belated birthdae to the super uber hawtie.sweetie.callie.

n happie bdae lol zen weiiiiiiiiii.i remmember your bdae lollll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home