Sunday, February 24, 2008

mc donald.



went mc donald for my sis.mine n my bro breakfast.ofcourse my mum fetch me there.ofcouse i wont walk there.u know how much i have to walk for usj 1 to taipan.n my mum will not let me walk.=D.i must obey ryte.brenda = super super good girl.that's why





while i m waiting.one of them served me a drink.lol.i didnt know that there's such thing.ofcouse i get shocked.*innocent*.i haf not went mc donald for quite some time larh.what to do.i m good enough to stay at home.ahaha.





at first i don mean to drink that coffee.cos i aint feeling well since i woke.so.my mum has to drink it.but at the end i haf to finish it becos.i dont know why.i obey mummy's demand.=D.cos.brenda loves coffee.not exactly but yes.although i prefer tea more.





guess what happen after drinking that.?idk.ahaha/..*my fav answer.=D*haha.smth bad happens.yeah.my old frens hunt for me.what to do.they mmiss me too much.





by the way.brenda isnt weak .neither strong.ahaha.





i m who i m







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home