Monday, February 25, 2008

anti bodies.

lol.i found out smth abt my body.smth wrong already.i suppose my antibodies went holiday.i was so sicky icky recently.*poorthing brenda*yes.seriously very poorthing.i hate the medicine.n i didnt ook alot i suppose.cos.my antibodies is rushing back.*yesh yesh*

bat today.sejarah was fun.when i mentioned sejarah.what's in your mind?

PN DORRIS!!!

DRAMATIC.

she wants our roles.for our marks.lol.=D.it's so my luck to get into nazrin;s group.this prove i m super not racist.please.stop saying brenda racist.i m not.i m super serious.guess who's in my goup.the smart one thaqif.*smth like that.i didnt pay attention on his name.i knew him for months larh*.the tall one nazrin.the super playful one khalif.the both sided onn jaafar [ariff].n mememememe.brenda ng.the only chinese n girl.=D.c.i m not racist.i restictly not allow anyone insulting me racist.for me.racist is sort of insults larh.i dont know why.o0

but thanks god that all of them was okay.i was sosososo worieed becos they were playing n laughing n fooling.included me larh.thats so big difference man.8 groups i suppose.n our.most noises.lol.what to do.all of us was born to laugh like maniac.except for thafiq.he was sososo serious.relax larh.lol.

[soorry because.i meant it.=8]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home