Monday, March 17, 2008

malai girl in the town lol

malai girl?lol.yes i am .as i said ,i just looked like a malay.do i?part of it was becos i m dark?lol.misterious.

n i tell u.everyone were speaking bahasa MELAYU to me lol.*bang wall*.yes.i m so the keen to be the 1st malay who called NG HUEH MIN.if i can.lol.i mean IF .tralalalaala.

woah.holidaes just flashed infront of my eyes.*zhomp zhomp zhomp*.lost already.1 week time disapear.!!gosh.can anyone tell me why time past that fast??until i cant bare to look at the cantik-ness.

nn.i did smth really lame ytd.my slipper worn out.what would your first expression?take glu,rite.kebodoh-ness aku.i took the normal glu n stick.that's still okay rite.the worse one is the glu wasnt sticky enuff n i used stappler.*phriase brenda lol*.n i manage to walk for almost an hourrrrrrrrrr.omg.i didnt know stappler was so that powerful.bwahahahah.donkey me .i know.
call me L-A-M-O!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home