Thursday, March 13, 2008

'holidaes'

yes people.1am now.lol.who cares.yeah.my holidaes turn to be 'holidaes' .just laugh out loud if u want.the 'holidaes' made me gone so the fed up.urgh.wana know whyyyyy??*say yes babe*

  • my dad n mum n bro were heavily in bed.they WERE sick.so the co-incident.
  • since the 3 sick patients at home.means.you can only follow what they are havin.eww i tell u.everyday the same thing.
  • afteer few daes.it spread to me.yeah.so the 'lucky'
  • n now.until todae.i havent touch my homework yet.
  • n until now.i havent really enjoy the holidaes for the shooping.

omgwtfbbq.this is so the unfair reediculious unbelievable holidaes.ishishish.yeah.what a memorable holidaes.wth.until now.the flu is still on.the cough is stil on.the sorethroat is still on.

i even lose my voice........

that's the most suffering one .try larh.a so the talkative girl lose her voice.omg.no one can hear u.n don try to talk.u hurt yourself more.superb pain.i really wana shout out loud i tell u.brenda is so the mad n so the insane now.pity her anyone???*sobs alotalot*.i dont ever wish to lost my voice.i rather die.

bren.loves u.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home