Tuesday, March 18, 2008

****

urgh.i m so not good in smth.smth that ruins my everything.uber terible rite.i know.



guess what's that.ends with e lol.***e.urgh urgh urgh.i can die becos of it.



hohoho.i know what u are thinking.for sure u will think thats love rite.*bang wall* shit.no man.i told myself i wont do those idiotic stuff like comited suicide .worthless i tell u.don do crazy things.=D.smile and be happy.thats the very best.no point playing ur life with somethings that will go so different .maybe in a day.might be a minute.or just a second .



gif u a big NONO man.



what the ***e means time lol.*vomit blood*i know.very the swt.lalala.i don care.i just like being the way i am.



okay okay.go back to the topic.ish.dont bring me that far.i tell u,not that i haf no time.but.after time past i went so soso guilty becos i didnt used it properly.incellent brenda.*the word incellent was from my dear wen lee.*lalalalallaallalalaallalalaalalalalla.



terrible me.imagine after u watched tv for 1 hour n u gone that guilty n say u should study.useless retard one.tralalal.



brenda is so the retarddddddd.L.A.M.O.morooooooon.



argh.just feel like stabbing myself.lol.but i wont.i don wana die now.atleast let me know how my future husband looks alike?ahah.thats what i care i suppose.



one more one more.are u acting more tender infront of yyour the other?seriously i notice they wull just go more caring.infront of their gf/bf.wth.hell,i wont do that.omg.i hope he wasnt like that lol.i don likey.so the fake man.imagine he is just 'acting' when he is with u.just damn the freak me out lol.i will just scream 'arhhhhhhhh.i wana break with u!'lalala.i will.so please.don ever cheat me.u cant affort to broke my tiny precious heart.=D



malai girl is speaking to u.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home