Monday, March 31, 2008

lalalala

lol.sorry for the uber emo-ness of bren.thx roshini.thx tzi ying.ahaha.i haf to keep try on.lalala.wish is what i don like n don wish to do.i just.a lil more star-born,uhuh.

n owh.thanks my wonderful girls.they really know me.omg.how touching.i mean.i might be abit too obvious but atleast they still know rite.lalalala.

the duets' asked me first.wen lee and ame.they were wondering why m i that so kinda emo.lol.i m a kind when i m emo.i don care.i just put out my damn black face lol.

n then wan tching.she wasnt asking but telling.lmao.

same goes to today.i m still not in the mood to be like a freak just like how i used to be.sorry.i really cant.as in there;s a castle with hig hig walls n a very tough ones right in my heart.lol.

i might be too sensitive.i haf no idea whether why m i that mad at u but.let things fade.i need time to calm myself,i wont be taking time like thousand of hours lol.i digest things fast.like u cant imagine.;D

don worry.brenda will be like brenda again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home