Friday, March 28, 2008

imperfectly imperfect.

i was so not happy in my class.recently.i think after we knows what's our positions n the 'lever' we should be.wtf.my life is so dull.like hell.yeah.this is gona be a fcuking emo post.who cares.lol.tralalalal.

everyone in my class was study on the mind .i am the exceptional one.wth.idkidkidk.in my mind,enjoys will always come first.your live not becos of study or blah.no point u achieve tonnes of wadever glory but u ddidnt enjoy rite.if u haf those thinking.go die larh.bang wall kao kao.

lol.pn chong was telling us abt that edward hyde story todae.yeah.split personality.i suppose i had some of them.brenda is insaneeeeeeeeee.lalalala.i m lol.so what.wont u think to be bad when u are being a uber good girl .eww.that sucks.

PMR.lol.it doesnt sounds nice.it almost cause me to comite suicide.*ingore*i was just kidding.i said before i will not comitte suicide.*dumb ass will do that.*everyone will super pressurize u,.n thats what i hate the most.n thats why i don like place with adults.cos adult will say non-stop.urgh.they will always compare u n ur brother??wtf.whats the problem with me n my brother.? he is he n i.ofcourse.i m pure me.lol.

ohh.gor gor get 4 a's worh.u must haf more rite.more or less same
larh.*grinns*sure can de.aiyarh.u looks smart.u can do it de.


thats their 'speech'.i dont gif a fcuking damn.my brother smart his pasal larh.what's with me?i m just a super innocent girl who wana has her own life doing what she want without comments lmao.not just that.u cant judge a book by its cover lo.what do they meant by 'smart' look.no such hell thing.


n mummie's line will goes like this.

i know u wana do what u want.but if u dont study who wana hire u?i m not
gona gif u a single cent when u reach the age.the age that u know what is
'INDEPENDENT.'


lol.independent means.u can cari duit yourself.lalalal.i know.mummie is saying this for my own good.n i seriously didnt blame her for anything.she didnt say anything abt pmr.she might be nagging sometimes but she really didnt force me to like.whatever target.lol.as long as i tried my best.she encourage me to not take chinese lol.yes yesh yesh.not that i dont like chinese.not that i a not a chinese or what.

DONT DO THINGS THAT U CANT.NOT EVEN A TRY.

if u try u are gona die.ahaha.n i m always the one.super bad luck.what to do.i know.those besides me were saying

you dont take exam cos u look like malay.bwahahah


lol.LAME.*dot dot dot*.yeah.i know i looks like one.especially i put on the baju kurung.so what.i absofcukinglutely love being like that lol.just myself.ahahahahahahaha.cant deny i do looks like a malayyyyyyyyy.tralalalala.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home