Saturday, June 21, 2008

loves n hates.

who knows what will happen next?

omgomgomg.human can be loving while hating anything. anyone at the same time.wtf.thats what i got confused.

hahaha.omg.i used to think back last time.n everything in the past is what i want.

i want those type of cheerful which i used to have.
the crazy one.
omgggggggggggggggggg.i don like me.
i am yucky now.super duper yucky.
ewwwwwwwww.
i have to act like omg i hate when i really do love u.wtf

who knows where's u n me going to be?
what i want is just my dignity.
could the past just hand it back to me?
oh nooooooooo.

i m lack of humour nowadays.omg.i did bad job at the st john room ytd.
everyone's laughing while my face turned black.
i cant .sorry i cant .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home