Saturday, June 7, 2008

.....

arghhh.hols' gonna finish lol.no offence on that actually.lalala.

i was so boring today n i ter-saw my form 2 math book.i was attracted to it so i search for my form 3 one to 'so-called-practice' my math.ahhhh.i cant do .i almost tear the book , spoil my piano*which i don reallly mean it*,break my favourite cup,cut my finger again , drop from the stairs, quarrel with my mum etc.*omg so violent.*

wth.i cant do my form 3 math .oh goshhhh.it spoilt my super nice mood.@$&%@!@#%$.*bang wall*.no man.i cant believe it.what i learnt was flushed into the sewage pond.pfft.omg.....help anyone.??

don feel like going back to school.dont feel like being myself which i used to be.dont feel like sms anyone.[sry those who i reply really late such as.chyi tian,jian sheng n my gor.].i was quite depress n dump my phone.T.T.

i promise not to keep any secrets from u anymore.
i promise.
u are always in my best friend list.
n i believe,friends like you are for life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home