Tuesday, June 10, 2008

lost.

omg.it's already 2 days n brenda is still lost.lol.i mean.at school.especially today.

i m fregggin lost .

blahh.i dont even know why m i writing nonsense here lol.just ignore me.haha

i likey today.[cos ,it's the day which i'm so lost].haha.i was so good girl that i actually went to clean the st. jonh room .lmao x).yeah,guess what i did there.i swept the floor n usually we 3 have to clean the windows but today.since it's a happy day for me, we made it more fun.game will decide who;s gonna clean the window n ofcourse,that's will never be me.

awhh.this morning was a rainy morning.i love rainy days.it's just so refreshing.lalala.it's just what i like.

but chilly rain makes me think of someone.lol.hahahah.just a friend.a very best friend.he told me he'll hand me blue umbrella when outside's raining.blue umbrella is because i love blue n blue will never leave my 'brenda-ever-favourite' list.lol.i miss those days.

we seek for each other..we tread our stuffs..his candies..his tissues[long story with the tissue]...

sorry i might hurt you but...x_x

lol.i felt so sorry for him.and the blue umbrella [which i never foget].it's my bad to make that idiotic decision.as we both reach a compromise that we both will not make our tears drop for each other.

haha.i'm speechless.but nothing can change my love for blue.lol.i m so into blue n i crazy for blue.lol.

brenda's blueeeeeeeeeeee.lmao.
<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home