Tuesday, October 28, 2008

i am not you

u will never know what my feelings.


urghhhhhhh.stop itttttttttt.
seriously,i found nothing in friendship.
it irritates me for like 29872658745271654 per day per minute per second.
wtf.wtf.wtf.wtf.wtf.wtf.
what else can i say?
what else can i do?

if u want me to take baack what i'd say.
or take back friendship between us?
tell me then.
i can do nothing but just doing what u want me to do.
if u want to hold back our friendship just tell me face to face.
and i dont mind.
it's just another cut on my heart since there is one there already.
it just make my heart bleed more n thats all.
rather than you hate me.

i have no choice and you have the authority.
what elseeee.
hoping our friendship counting on years n years later.???
or wished we are the 'forever' friend??
it sounds sosososososo miserable.
foreverrrrrrr??
forever sounds nothing in my heart.
it hurt me badly few years ago.
i trust forever,not.

if u wanna hate me .
for things happened that day.
go ahead.
but, the games were all my idea
i asked them to play it
blame me for doing that.
and i m sure they are pretty innocent for this.

that might be our fate.
i guess.
whether it's time to let go or not.
it's all up to you.
well.
whatever you are thinking.
and seriously i cant doubt what u 're thinking.
i might leave the second scar in my heart.
but i have to admit that.
before all these scenes.
i take you as my friend.
hah.
how deep our friendship is doesnt depend on how close we are,
but depend on how much we know each other.
-brenda-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home