Sunday, September 7, 2008

exam moods fade.

current loves.u know whoooo.omg.he rawks.
haha n this.siew yien is the companion.we are both crazy abt it.lol.

hmm.can anyone just remind me when is our pra again?or just tell me when is the pmr.wtf.i m so not ready..lol.every of them were burrying their heads in books while i was watching tvvvvvvvvv.omg......dont blame me for not studying mummie.i was used to be the not study ones at home.n i knew i was stuck with the results i get for trials.

i dont get why.i don likey study n my results really sucks.my sis don likey study but she can manage to get flying colours.as in gettin into the best class gettin top 10.?lolllll.*i know i get num 7 in class but not in the best class..><*.owhh,thats the bad part. anyone teach me how to studyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.pfft.i have no idea why people can study sejarah for 4 days n i study in 4 hours.lol.ofcourse her results' were better than mine.harloooooo.she prepared like 253355768452341 hours n i was just quarter of it.hahahahahah.not even a quarter i think.i cant stay away from tv!!!!help me,anyone. hahhahahahha.lol.study is just not my cup of tea.thats why i wasnt mind what i gett in the class.lol.the point is i didnt study n fellows there studied like omg wtf..bwahhahaah.
I WANA STUDYYYYYYYY!!!!!but i cant.XD.

owhowhowh.i met someone ytd.i almost cried when i first saw him.hahahha.he is stillll that sweet.unresistable.??

xx :how's my girl doin there??
me : *stunned.*harrrrrr?eh,urm.ok larh.*tears bouncing out*
xx :lol.isit that sad to see me?then i dissapear in front of u?
me :u know i dont meant it dont you.omgggggggg.!*huggs*
xx :...
me : eh.sorry.i mean..if u mind ur gf mind ..i explain to her??lol.i was just too happy to see u ....
[there was a girl standing there staring at us lol.i almost forgotten herr]
xx : haha.r u sure thats my gf?does she looks like u?u know my heart is still on u okay.lol.or r u just jealousing?
me :wtffff.grrrrrr.but that girl hot siao weiiiii.ofcourse she's not like me .hers is all positive n mine's all negative.u blind arh?hahahhha.
xx : stop crapping larh.............
[n thennn he said smth i realllllllly touched n wtf my mum wanna leave.not like i wont c him again but omgggggggg.potong steam kan.ish ishhhhhh]
me :oi ciaoz bye.btwwwwww.ur gf really hot siaoooooooo.*doesnt feel welll although that's just his cousin.*

omgomgomgggggggggggg.he is still sosososososooos sweet man.......cant believe i just let him go but.hahha.thank you actually for what u'd did.i love eu.

Time For Letting Go Billy Ray Cyrus

I've been holding back words
And waiting for time
There's a lesson here somewhere
I know it's mine
And though I'll remember the promise we made
Promises don't justify feeling this way, anymore

It's time for letting go
We can't hide what we both know
But ooh, the hurtin' grows
Every time I think it's over

You've been keeping all your secrets inside
I know the truth now baby, you don't have to hide
But my mind wanders to the very first day
What a shame things had to turn out this way

It's time for letting go
We can't hide what we both know
But ooh, the hurtin' grows
Every time I think it's over

No words could bring back your affection
And no lies could keep me holding on
Holding on and holding on

Now I know that it's
Time for letting go
We can't hide what we both know
But ooh, the hurtin' grows
Every time I think it's over
I'ts time to realize
That we're both just living lies

And way down deep inside
The time is telilng me it's time for letting go

Let it go
I keep telling myself over and over
Let it go
I know time for letting go
It's time for letting go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home