Saturday, August 23, 2008

hols isnt that fun.

lolllll.lee chong wei rockkkks alot weiiiii.
;p.hahah.
guess what brenda did for her holsssssss.lol.
the badminton spirit was so sooon passed to my sis.
as she wished.i haf to play with her....
owhhhh.n guess what......i get myself a bad injured leg.omg.
it's worse than whatever/
dont u feel it?ouchies.


n owh.few days after.when my wound wasnt really ok yet.my mum brought us to the badminton court again.bwahahah.how nice.n i played.bwahahahahahah.
n guess whattttttt.another leg injured.
wtf man.this one.doesnt bleed.but blue black.grrrrrrr
n a lil scar.?
the suffer i got for hols.?

hahah.isnt that a memorable hols.haha.owh.beat.ur tag i haf to do it another day.but i promise i will do.hahhah.maybe abit later??haha.
omg.n monday's my practical........ahhh..*bitting nails.*omgggggg


what u saw in my eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home