Friday, September 26, 2008

owhmygawdddddddd

black and white is the mood.

the sister.a.k.a BRIDGETTE..
what i always said but.its difficult to smile.naturally.
i miss my hair.the short ones.><

hah.finally the pra's over.n the omg part is. my pra is better than my trrials.for your it shall be normal but for me it is superextraordinaryyyyyyyy.i study 2104463984612 hours for trials mannnnn.pffft.it proves that i m not those study type .haha.sprisingly my geo get 80+.the point is.i studied 4 hours for my beloved sejarah n i go thru my geo but my geo was that high marks n my sej sux.urgh.what can i say.BRENDA IS UNPREDICTABLE.

awh,mummie wasnt satisfied with my results actually.that's the part which i cant figure oout why.tell me why mummie.when i told her i got 86 for geo she gimme a wtf face and ask why cant u just do better.awhhhhhhhh.she broke my heartt.does every mum talks like that.i mean in a hurty way?gosh gosh gosh.why must she gimme the face where she'll never say it's okay.anyone teach me what to do.i seriously give up .n owh yeah.when i give her my black face i will then haf to ' face the melodious music'.hello i m not people who live in fairy tales.i haf sad time too.?hah.no idea.


btw today wasnt that nice.I AM TIRED,DEHYDRATED,I AM EXHAUSTED!! i m the one who gets tired easily.mentally i mean.lol.so sry i didnt get the chance to talk to the 2 dumbos who were arguing abt stuff ytd.moodlesssssss.SERIOUSLY I M MOODLESS.owh.cos of 'the thing'.which i wasnt happy because of it .n because of another thing.omg.

i hate liars.i dont likey that man..i dont like the feeling.and wtf.people are lying to me.okay.dont treat me like a MOROOOON.boo.the feeling's so shity which i wish to stab u 1000000000times man.everyone knows it n u're still trying to deny?for?what's your damn purpose of denying those kinda stupid thing which i cared....n u still trying to say no just now.?oh please.if you say u did it all just because u're fun.i shall say u won .i was terribly hurt by your damn lies.dont ever act innocent man.i cant bare it anymore...NO,PLEASE.!i shall say thx then.
especially you.






i hate eu.
i ever treat truly
and you gave me that.
i will carve it in my mind.ever.
u hurt me ,man.

pissed off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home