Saturday, December 20, 2008

neglected

i havent post for past 14 days.or just 2 weeks.
i m back frm s'pore.XP.
haaaaaaaaaaah.lol
fine.
alot alot alot alot to post.
but not the sabah trip.or the s'pore trip.
dont feel like putting up pics NOW .

hmmmmmmmm..
hols' gonna end.
and yet.
i haf done nothing abt what i wanted to.
wad a failure..
n recently.
i m seriously.
frus with who i am.
not like what i am before this.
urghhhhh.my life turn black n white since dunnoe when.

friends?
i dont get it anymore.
we seemed to be that close. just THAT close.
but what i can feel is we are that far apart.
urghg.
everyone seems to get together.
i will be the exception one.
i hate these 'being left out' feelings.
its so darn not nice.

;to the dearest.
walking on the streets
looking at those pairs,
my heart freeze in a sudden pace.
lonelyness fill the entire air.
memories slipped out.
my tears rolled down.
and you..and everything about you.
happened to be a video.
playing in front of my eyes.
somewhere near my heart.
where i hide the scar u gave me.

that day.
nearly a year we're apart.
and things that i dont want it to happen happened.
we bump into each other.
i chose to not look into your eyes.
refuse to listen a word of yours.
although it's now in my heart.
words of yours.
sounds like magic that melt my ears.

i dont like it when you tell me those.
your life.
your friends.
whatever about you.

let's just say goodbye to the previous relationship
and lets start our new friendship.
i'm always there for you.
my dearest.
.................................................
.....................................
................................
.........................
...................
..........
....
.



owh people.one more time.dont ask me am I going on with anyone.
lol..
like..........
owh.
no.
n then you dont believe it.*bang wall*
just not into it.
not the right time.
no right person.
haaaaaaaaha,

will update soon.
those days we had.passed.
time doesnt rewind.
stop it.cus i dont worth it.
[brenda]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home