Thursday, December 4, 2008

haywired.

pfffffffffft.
sorry people.
to those who i didnt reply ur msg.
sry sry sry sry people.
i m so sosososo lazy to reply u guys' sms.
forgive me.
i m not in the damn mood to reply sms[s] since i m busy with things that seriously gimme a bad migrane.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*screams*

things just make my lil brain explode..ouchy.
i tried my best n i hope i will see what i hope to see.
pray for me ppl.
hahaha.
n the kk's pics will be post soon.yeah SOOON .
woahhhhhh.
i will be that busy next week.n i bet it will be an alluring week.
yeeeepeee.still,all worl n no play makes brenda a dull girl.=)
clinging with my long lost besties.
n also a date with my so called gang.haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
i bet mummy wont let me out for nother 3 weeks huh?

recently i was trapped with my teory.
anyone.just lend me a hand.
it has been tougher n tougher for me.
p/s i m the extraordinary one.who is so forgetful n i can remember everything infront of my teacher n when i was alone.my mind is blank.BLANKKKKKKKKKKKK!
it's not like what i thought of when i was 7.
i thought it was pretty easy n it's just an abc job for me.
grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

i love u but ,do u?
n..curently.
hot& cold by katy perry*not sure the spelling* is the new pink.<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home