Saturday, November 22, 2008

tonnes of work

tdy was a quite tiring day thoo.lotsa assignments to do...
anyone just lend me a pairs of hand??or just even one.?
well.
i have to admit i suck in drawing.
since i was born .
n i have 2 draw 2 more copies of skeleton.
i wasted hours on that stupid skeleton
and.it ended up look like a deformity one.
owh wtf.
and now,2 moreeee.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
i m going to get mad in another 24 hours lol.
n i get myself into another EXTRA job.
yeah ,n thx me to let u have more job ,yien.
haha.i bet u will.
owh fine.

i m so darn excited now.
i m going to SABAH next friday.omgomgomg
lol.i dreamt of going sabah 23592745827 years ago okayyyyyyy.
i love mother nature *kononnya*
hahhhh..
a great spot to unwind myself huh?

owh.guess what i'd dreamt of ytd.
omg ,my bdae.
it's coming people...
i bet a very few will know it.
n i can already know who will wish me.
definitely can count within fingers.
well. i miss my bdae alot alot alot.
i mean the previous one.
since mine was at december so normally i wont be celebrating it in my place.
n i told my dad that i wanna have my bdae party in my place bt not else where.
n dammit.
i regret nw.
cause.its nice to celebrate @ places like Korea[although i was having high fever.i mean really high] or just langkawi.[a wonderful spost for me to get my CHOCALATES]..etc.etc
omg.daddy can i take back what i 've said????
please please please.
haha.it doesnt work on my dad.

i'm just me.
a hyper LAMO.
bren loves u.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home